Each month, we send you a note about our PEAK system and how to elevate your business to the next level. In the first quarter of the year, we talked about:
- Our 20 Point Per Day Worksheet to develop a daily roadmap to success;
- Essentialism – eliminate the noise, so you can focus on doing less, better; and
- Following Tom Brady’s example to improve a little every day. Everyone needs a coach!
If you want to dive deeper into any of these, just fill out our contact request form and we will reach out!
As we get deeper into Q2, I have two questions for you:
- What is one business goal you have for 2021; and
- How are you tracking to reach that goal after the first quarter?
Again, if you need help answering these questions, click here to learn more about how our PEAK system can help you reach these goals.
Now, for May, I want to focus on digital marketing. Many of our efforts at Tarkenton Financial are focused on helping advisors use Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and other online tools to find clients. If you haven’t noticed, a lot of people use digital and social media!…And you can actually segment clients (50 and older, within 30 miles of your office) and market to them more effectively on the internet.
Before you get started using these platforms, you need to lay the ground work by setting up your Google My Business profile. This is an extremely effective way to promote your business online. Click here to request our Google My Business Optimization Guide and learn more about our GoSmallBiz GROW package, a $500 value provided free to our advisor partners.
Let’s be disciplined, let’s be focused; let’s get better every day. Let’s reach our PEAK in 2021. We look forward to hearing from you!